Which LLM course is best in India?Asked by: Prof. Morris Lubowitz I | Last update: February 19, 2022
Score: 4.4/5 (65 votes)
- Corporate Law. Most lawyers want stability in their careers. ...
- Constitutional Law. The second-best subject for LLM courses would be Constitutional Law. ...
- Real Estate Law. Real Estate Law is the third-best subject to specialize in the LLM courses.
Which specialization is best for LLM in India?
4. What are the popular specializations available for LLM? LLM International Law, Human Rights, Maritime Law, LLM Finance Law, LLM Environmental Law, LLM Taxation Law, LLM Corporate Law, and LLM Intellectual Property Rights Law are some of the popular specializations available for candidates wishing to pursue LLM.
Is it worth doing LLM in India?
Whatever your reason may be, it is valid. 2 years of LLM education that gives you space to figure out the next big step in your career, gives you the break to reinvent yourself and indulge the intellectual and academic side of your brain is absolutely worth it.
Which is better 1 year LLM or 2 year LLM?
It depends on the perspective of an individual. The one year integrated LLM is less time consuming, one saves an academic year against a 2 year LLM. The one year is at par with the 2 year course in terms of value and is very much recognized by UGC.
Which law course is best in India?
- Diploma in Corporate Laws & Management.
- Diploma in Taxation Laws.
- Diploma in Women Studies & Gender Justice.
- Diploma in Criminal Law.
- Diploma in International Laws.
- Diploma in Labour Laws.
- Diploma in Labour Laws & Labour Welfare.
LLM Course details, Eligibility, Career and scope in Law
Which type of law is best?
- Complex Litigation. This is an area of law that demands a lot of patience and incredible attention to detail. ...
- Corporate Law. ...
- Tax Law. ...
- Intellectual Property. ...
- Blockchain. ...
- Healthcare. ...
- Environmental. ...
Which law course is in demand?
Some of the most popular law specializations in India are – Civil Law, Criminal Law, Corporate Law, Cyber Law and Intellectual Property Law.
What is the salary of LLM in India?
LLM Job Profiles
The average salary of LLM graduates can range between INR 4 - 10 lakhs per year which can grow up to INR 45-50 LPA or even more with experience and expertise.
Does JNU have LLM?
LL. M. at JNU Delhi: Courses & Fees 2022.
Is 1 year LLM valid for Phd?
According to the BCI, only a two-year postgraduate degree in law is recognisable and a one-year LLM is not adequate. The Council also said that any one-year LLM obtained from a foreign university will not be recognised in India.
Which country is best for Indian lawyers?
Canada recognises Indian law degree at par with UK, Australia. "The National Committee on Accreditation (NCA) has decided that three-year full-time law degrees from Common Law Countries including India, England and Australia should be treated equivalently regardless of their country of origin.
Which country is best for LLM?
In English-speaking countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland and the UK, the most common graduate law degree program is the LLM degree (Master of Laws), which is internationally recognized and takes one year of full-time study to complete.
Is Indian LLB valid in USA?
This post discusses how an India-qualified lawyer (with a 3-year or 5-year LLB degree) can practice in the United States, without having to pursue the undergrad law degree, that is, the Juris Doctor or J.D. in a US college. ... This rule will be applicable to Indian students.
What are the types of LLM?
- LLMs Law Studies.
- LLMs International Law Studies.
- LLMs Business Law Studies.
- LLMs Legal Studies.
- LLMs International Law.
- LLMs Law.
- LLMs Administrative Law Studies.
- LLMs National Law Studies.
Is CLAT required for LLM?
The candidate must have completed LLB (5-year or 3-year) from a university recognised by the Bar Council of India. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2022, are also eligible to apply for CLAT LLM 2022 .
Is one year LLM valid for teaching?
The Round Table on Legal Education set up by the MHRD suggested a number of measures to restructure and revamp Legal Education system in the country including introduction of one year LL. ... However, it is clarified that LL. M of one year duration as well as of two year duration will remain valid.
Is Du better than JNU?
As per the NIRF, DU and JNU are ranked among the top 10, both in terms of the overall ranking and perception, while Jamia has been ranked way below at 83 in terms of overall ranking and 44 in perception.
Which LLM has more scope?
Corporate law is the best subject for LLM courses. It allows you to acquire in-depth knowledge regarding the legitimacies of all types of contracts, businesses, and company policies. Corporate lawyers get a handsome pay package, which is also a major reason why most LLM aspirants choose to specialize in this stream.
Which job has highest salary in India?
- Data Scientists. Data Scientist. ...
- Cyber Security Specialists. Cyber Security Specialists. ...
- Cloud Engineers and Architects. Cloud Engineers and Architects. ...
- Product Managers. Product Managers. ...
- Full Stack Developers. Full Stack Developers.
Which field is best in law?
- Law Firms/Corporate Counsel. Of course, law firms would come to this list. ...
- Litigation/Trial Advocates. ...
- Judicial Services/Civil Services. ...
- Academia/Professor of Law. ...
- Specializations- Cyber Law, Banking Law, Intellectual Property Law, etc. ...
- Judicial Clerkship.
Which law has more scope?
1. Civil Law. This subject deals with significant areas of litigation including damage suits, guardian disputes, deeds, wills, individual rights and conflicts etc. This specialisation has an excellent scope for private practice, although it also offers good job opportunities with government and private bodies.
Which type lawyer earns the most in India?
Trial lawyers are the highest paid professionals to date and the salary depends on the location and the most important and the importance of the case. Top lawmakers handling high-profile cases in Delhi and Mumbai. Senior lawyers such as Mr. Ram Jethmalani and Mr.