What is the best paying job not a doctor?Asked by: Aliza Reichel | Last update: September 9, 2023
Score: 4.1/5 (46 votes)
- Judge. National average salary : $77,295 per year. ...
- Nuclear engineer. National average salary: $81,720 per year. ...
- Risk manager. National average salary: $84,634 per year. ...
- Compensation and benefits manager. ...
- Statistician. ...
- Finance manager. ...
- Front-end developer. ...
What is the least stressful medical profession?
- Physical Therapist.
- Occupational Therapist.
- Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Dental Hygienist.
- Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Pharmacy Technician.
What medical field takes the shortest path?
The easiest and shortest medical degrees to get are in phlebotomy, physical therapy, and dental hygiene. Easier medical degrees and jobs to get may have lower starting pay, but can progress to healthcare careers that pay well.
What is the least paying medical job?
- Admitting Clerks. Admitting clerks are the front lines of hospitals. ...
- Activity Aide. An activity aide is kind of like the master of ceremonies at a nursing home. ...
- Dietary Aides. ...
- Pharmacy Technician. ...
- Nursing Aides.
How do I get a high paying job?
- Utilize job boards. ...
- Find a career coach. ...
- Grow your network. ...
- Do your research. ...
- Prepare to give references. ...
- Dress appropriately. ...
- Clean up your social media. ...
- Make sure your resume matches the job.
8 High-Paying Jobs That Don't Require A College Degree
What job makes the most cash?
- Anesthesiologist. #1 in Best Paying Jobs. ...
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. #2 in Best Paying Jobs. ...
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist. #3 in Best Paying Jobs. ...
- Surgeon. #4 in Best Paying Jobs. ...
- Orthodontist. #5 in Best Paying Jobs. ...
- Physician. #6 in Best Paying Jobs. ...
- Psychiatrist. #7 in Best Paying Jobs. ...
- Nurse Anesthetist.
What is a common high paying job?
Pilots, chief executives, computer and information systems managers, architectural and engineering managers, and marketing managers often hold bachelor's degrees coupled with extensive work experience.
How to make 6 figures in healthcare?
- Pharmacy manager.
- Physician assistant.
- Nurse practitioner.
- ICU nurse.
- Infertility specialist.
What is the easiest medical work?
- Ultrasound technician.
- Health care administrator.
- Dental hygienists.
- Radiation therapist.
- Nursing Assistant.
- Occupational therapy aide.
- Patient sitter.
- Psychiatric aide.
What is the highest non medical job?
One of the highest paying jobs in the US includes pilots, copilots and flight engineers, particularly in Arizona, where it is the highest paying non-medical job with an average annual salary of $195,580. With a 13% industry-wide growth rate, there is a large demand for airline pilots, copilots and flight engineers.
What is the fastest medical degree?
- Dental Assisting.
- Medical Assisting.
- Radiologic Technology.
- Surgical Technology.
- Healthcare Administration.
- Health Information Management.
- Medical Billing and Coding.
- Health and Human Services.
What is the most successful medical field?
Neurosurgeons, anesthesiologists, and general surgeons are the highest-paid doctors. According to Payscale, neurosurgeons earned an average annual salary of $421,000 as of March 2023.
Which medical specialty has the least burnout?
- Plastic Surgery. ...
- Ophthalmology. ...
- Orthopedics. ...
- Emergency Medicine. ...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN) ...
- Neurology. ...
- Urology. ...
- Critical Care. Critical care physician burnout rate (56%) was only second to Emergency Medicine in Medscape's 2022 report.
What is the best medical specialty with work life balance?
Best work/life balance: Dermatology
Most are well-paid and have plenty of relaxation time outside of work. So it's little wonder dermatology ranks among the happiest doctor specialties for work/life balance.
Which healthcare professions have the highest burnout?
- Ophthalmology — 48 percent.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation — 47 percent. ...
- Plastic surgery — 46 percent.
- Orthopedics — 45 percent.
- Nephrology — 44 percent.
- Cardiology — 43 percent.
- Pathology — 39 percent.
- Public health and preventive medicine — 37 percent.
What medical specialty has the least hours?
According to Lifestyle & Income in Family Medicine, it stated: “One of the unique aspects that the specialty of family medicine offers is a higher degree of flexibility than many other medical specialties.” Because of the high degree of flexibility, family medicine doctors are granted the opportunity to work the least ...
What medical specialty has the easiest residency?
- Internal medicine.
- Medical genetics and genomics.
- Osteopathic neuromusculoskeletal medicine (up to five years, depending on the program)
- Preventive medicine.
What is the most competitive medical job?
- Orthopedic Surgery.
- Interventional Radiology.
- Vascular Surgery.
- Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery.
- Radiation Oncology.
- Internal Medicine — Pediatrics.
What is the highest paid health?
Neurosurgery comes out on top, followed by thoracic surgery, orthopedic surgery, plastic surgery and oral and maxillofacial surgery.
What is the best healthcare job salary?
- Anesthesiologist: $302,970/year or $145.66/hour. ...
- Physician/Surgeon: $208,000/year or $100/hour. ...
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist: $205,770/year or $98.93/hour.
What fields pay 6 figures?
- Information systems manager.
- Product manager.
- Director of finance.
- Software developer.
- Physician assistant.
- Nurse practitioner.
What is a 3 figure salary?
This is a very basic way of showcasing how much you make in a month, for example, 3 figures would be anything between $100 – $999 a month. Figures are just an example of how many digits you make in the month. So a three-figure salary could mean that you make $800 a month.
What is a glamorous job?
A glamorous job is a job that lots of people want because it involves things like international travel, meetings with famous or important people, and high pay.